Frequently Asked Questions
– CAN THE MINIBUS BE TRACED WITH CATHEGORY „B” DRIVING LICENSE?
YES, the 9 people minibus can be traced with cathegory „B” driving license.
– WHO CAN DRIVE THE RENTAL CAR?
The car is driven by that person to whose name the Driving License authority is issued during the rental.
– HOW SHOULD WE CALCULATE THE CAR RENTAL DURATION?
For us 1 day means 24 hour renting, so for example if the date of the vehicle’s transfer is 12:00 at noon, then the renting lasts to 12:00 on the next day, it’s counted as one day (one rental unit).
– WHEN SHOULD WE ADVANCE THE RESERVATION, PAY THE RENT AND PUT DOWN THE DEPOSIT?
The reservation, ensuring a fix place, should be arranged with the payment of the 30% of the rental fee, because we can’t know in advance when it comes to another reservation for that car at that time.
The rental fee and the deposit must be deposited at the time of the transfer of the vehicle directly, we will give the deposit back immediately if we find everything fine when we take back the vehicle.
– CAN THE RENTAL CAR BE TAKEN TO ABROAD?
It’s free to use within Europe, only the journeys to Ukraine require a separate discussion.
– DOES THE RENTAL FEE CONTAIN THE COSTS OF HIGHWAY USING?
Our cars have annual Hungarian highway sticker, which already includes in the rental fee, so there’s no additional cost for the Tenant. The payment of other road-user charges (stickers) must be provided by the Tenant.
– HOW LONG CAN A RENTAL CAR BE PICKED UP OR HAND DOWN?
Normally we’re available from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m on weekdays, but based on preliminary discussions (for extra fee) the minibus is available in the most appropriate time and place for the customer.
– WITH HOW MUCH FUEL DO WE HAND OVER OUR CARS?
We hand over our cars with full fuel tank and clean, and we expect the same too.